7.4.10

Long one to make up for lull

so i officially have no staying power. a whole week without posting once. so to make up for it i'm going to try and do a longer one combining a couple of posts.

firstly for yesterday I'll do a Tartan Tuesday :)



My tartan jewellery :) Bangle a birthday present from Jess and matching earrings and ring a Christmas present from Helen.

Secondly I was wandering through Hornsby Westfield and I noticed both Espirit and and Sportscraft mannequins had their belts done like this:


I thought it was a pretty cute way of wearing a belt for winter and adds a bit more interest to it as an accessory.

Was also quite happy to spot this coat in Cue, it's a lot like the one i got from Target last year (pictured on right). It's nice to know the bright red structure look is still good for winter.


Not quite the same, but certain similarities, pretty much i love this coat and like having my love of it reinforced by it being in fashion.

I hope i've made up for my terrible staying power, and i promise to keep up with my posts more.

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved it when i see runway pics or mannequin pics when they knot the belt like that! I would give it go myself if I knew HOW the hell u can tie it up like that since most belts i have don't seem to be quite a bendy as those look and knots are VERY hard tighten (and later let-out) when they are made of leather! Makes for very sore hands and broken nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. we must learn! maybe you just need to find softer leather belts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I didn't do a read through for spelling and grammatical errors...
    Oops.
    anyways, I like the Cue red coat and the nice collar A LOT which makes me think for this winter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. See i feel quite sad about red coats still being in fashion... cos i had one before they went big as you know... red=fav colour and then they came in fashion and everyone had one... and now am like nooooooo... am in sea of red coat wearing people!!

    ReplyDelete