12.4.10

Tiny People have the Best Clothing

got treated by my mother to a new pair of ballet flat as my old ones have worn through in both soles and while working my way through Myer to the shoe section and saw some truly adorable dresses in the little girls section... am so jealous of their tiny ability to wear these things.




Not the best pictures, but was trying to be quick so as not to annoy my benefactor. I believe the last dress is from the Veronica's brand.

Also just for fun, Sarah and I had previously discussed the incredibly size of some people's breasts and had to give it a try. 20DD - take that

3 comments:

  1. Well did those dresses come in an extra extra large? Cause I really like the first 2 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly no :( they were from the actual little girl section, not the preteen section

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah just as well 'cause the thought of wearing and XXL would actually be a tad depressing.

    ReplyDelete